Monthly Roundup! - October 2017
And just like that, we are at the end of October. We FINALLY received cooler temperatures here in Dallas and I'm so happy for it. Much has happened to me in the last month, and especially since my last update. I figured I'd write a little post to freshen up my blog. :)
- Seniorolgie's Conference 12 in Denver, Colorado ended on the 2nd and I was flying back to Dallas with so much excitement and motivation to get back on track with my photography, aka "side hustle."
- On Instagram I started and completed a "One Paris photo a day in October." So happy to have challenged myself and completed it!
- Product Photography shoot with Mindful Minerals North Texas - If you haven't checked out this amazing brand, you should! Plus, my friend Stephanie is a true example of
- Attended Sigel's 8th Annual Cabernet wine tasting with my wine-snob friend. The location was amazing, complete with the Dallas skyline
- Josh and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary!!
- We welcomed a new baby Cave to the family! My Sister-In-Law & Brother-In-Law had the cutest little girl and her big brothers were so proud. I cannot wait to watch them grow.
- Surprised JRCP past clients with a mini-sessions special, and all slots were booked in 24 hours!!! Talk about a boost in confidence. I love my clients! Later had to cancel due to injury. :(
- Hosted a joint Pampered Chef party with my friend, Michelle. It was so great to see so many friends I haven't seen in months, and some in years!! Thank you all for coming, I hope you had a great time. I just love hosting and hope to do more next year!
- Enjoyed a night out with my friend at Sharla's boutique in McKinney. You guys, please check this place out. Her shop is amazingly beautiful, and she has some incredible products! Also, the owner is just fabulous!
- Had a slip in fall at a grocery store, which I find out later, I broke my right foot. *cringe* Wanting to be brave and strong, I seriously thought I just bruised my foot, but the pain was too intense. Plus, I have a change of roles happening at work, so this is no time to be out! Went to doctor about my foot, found out I actually broke my fifth metatarsal bone in a "butterfly" or what I saw was a "y." Surgery is scheduled for tomorrow 11/1.
It was a busy, eventful, and crazy month! While I'm not happy about having to go through another surgery in less than a year, and on the opposite foot, I am looking forward to getting well and just getting my life back on track.
Have a Happy Halloween!!